Friday, July 26, 2013

A Pane in the ....

My first attempt at puttying windows (a door actually) was going well. Until the chisel slipped. Of course it would happen on the large coloured centre panel. *Sigh*. On the plus side, I now get to replace it with a prettier colour (if I can afford it). I started with the door because I don't want the windows to fall out when I start stripping the paint!

Also planted a Black Doris Plum tree this weekend. It seems I will have to plant another, different type of plum tree as a "pollinator". Who knew? I found out when I read the label in store, but i couldn't fit two trees in my hatchback!

Finally got around to finishing first coat/undercoat of lounge.

Before

During (Shortie on the roller!)

After

The lounge feels twice as big now! And I'm finally getting some indoor plants moved in too.

Moonrise.

UPDATE:

Replaced center panel with PURPLE glass! It's called "Salvation Jane".

No comments: