Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's too darn hot to sit in front of a computer.

DO WANT


I'd like to be sitting inside one of these just now.



I've been having a lucky couple of weeks. Money and free stuff keeps falling in my lap. I bought a Big Wednesday ticket, but I guess it's not that kind of luck. :( Can't win them all I guess!
The monkeys are somewhat heat affected, they are so hot they can hardly move. Poor monkeys.
I went to Wellington for one night to see Throwing Muses play. It was awesomewicked. I also spent the next day shopping before my flight out, ended up having to buy another bag for my lovely second-hand purchases, 2 of which were Kimonos. They are from a place called Asia Gallery in Kilbirnie (look it up!) They import second hand stuff from japan. The kimonos are mostly only $25 each, although there was a big pile of $5 kimonos in the middle of the floor also. I wanted to buy some just for the fabrics, but didn't have the room! :( Maybe next time.


Eating pizza and drinking beer at Fidel's on Cuba St is also highly recommended. Best vegetarian pizza. Yum.





No comments: